Today, I will introduce to you the relevant informat […]
Today, I will introduce to you the relevant information of the handheld ultrasonic spot welding machine. We will analyze its working principle, welding characteristics and application scope from three aspects, and enter the main topic below:
1. Working principle of ultrasonic spot welding machine
The principle of handheld ultrasonic spot welding machine is as follows: using ultrasonic plastic welding technology, the high-frequency electrical energy is converted into mechanical vibration energy through an ultrasonic transducer, and then the mechanical vibration energy is transferred to the welding head after changing the amplitude of the mechanical vibration energy through a banner device. When the welding head is close to the surface of the processed product, ultrasonic waves are automatically generated, and micro-amplitude high-frequency vibration is made on the surface of the processed product, and the friction with the surface of the processed product is converted into heat, and the processed product is melted and then welded. Welding operation is relatively more perfect for welding, and welding with different effects can be obtained by changing the welding head.
2. Welding characteristics of ultrasonic spot welding machine
1. It adopts straight-handle or pistol-style design, which is more convenient to operate;
2. The welding effect is controlled manually, which is easy to operate and does not require the use of cylinder pressure;
3. Using piezoelectric ceramic transducer, the output is stable and strong;
4. With automatic compensation circuit, the power can be adjusted freely to achieve uniform spot welding effect;
5. The most suitable riveting point operation.
3. Application range of ultrasonic spot welding machine
is mainly used in two major areas: electronic products and car interior decoration.
Specifically include: car door panels, car sound insulation panels, car interior parts, car sound insulation cotton, TV casings, computer casings, electrical plastic trims, etc.,
Detailed process and materials: suitable for spot welding, pressure welding, riveting and chain welding of ABS, PP, PE, PC, PUC, PMMA, PS, PPS, PBT, PETG and other plastics.