Ultrasonic spot welders are often used in industrial […]
Ultrasonic spot welders are often used in industrial production. It emits a certain frequency of ultrasound to increase the surface temperature of the two parts that need to be combined, and quickly melt; then stop emitting ultrasound, reduce the surface temperature of the parts, and make them join together; it not only improves the efficiency of industrial production, but also provides workers with convenient. So what are the components of the ultrasonic welding machine, such a high-efficiency industrial production machine? What is the principle of the ultrasonic spot welding machine? Don’t worry, if you have this requirement, you might as well follow me to learn about ultrasonic points. Knowledge of welding machine and principle of ultrasonic spot welding machine.
Overview of ultrasonic spot welding machine
Hand-held spot welder, there are two styles of pistol type and direct grip type, you can choose according to your actual situation.
Components of Ultrasonic Spot Welder
The main components of the ultrasonic spot welding machine can be divided into:
The generator, the pneumatic part, the program control part and the transducer part.
The main job of the generator is to convert the 50HZ power supply through electronic circuits into high-frequency (20KHZ) high-voltage waves.
The task of the transducer part is to further convert the high-voltage electric wave generated by the generator into mechanical vibration, and then transmit it and amplify it to reach the machined surface.
In addition, there are compressed air cooling devices, rings, etc.
Principle of Ultrasonic Spot Welder
The welding principle of the ultrasonic spot welding machine is to convert the current of 50/60 Hz into the electric energy of 15, 20 kHz through the ultrasonic generator. Then the converted high-frequency electric energy is converted into mechanical motion of the same frequency again through the transducer, and then the mechanical motion is transmitted to the welding head of the ultrasonic welding machine through a set of amplitude modulator equipment that can change its amplitude.
Then, the welding head will receive the vibration and transfer the energy to the joint of the workpiece waiting to be welded. In this area, the energy of the vibration will be further converted into heat energy by means of friction and vibration, and the plastic will be melted. When the vibration ceases, the brief pressure maintained on the workpiece will cause the two weldments to merge together in a molecular link.
Ultrasonic spot welder power
The power is as small as tens of watts and as large as kilowatts. Like a handheld spot welder, the power is relatively small. For example, the power of Shenzhen Hengbo handheld ultrasonic spot welding machine is 200 watts-800 watts. Commonly used frequencies can be divided into 20khz, 28khz, 35khz, 40khz, according to different welding requirements to choose different power and frequency ultrasonic spot welding machine.
How to use ultrasonic spot welding machine
1. Connect one end of the cable to the output control cable connector on the vibrating tube, and the other end to the output control cable socket on the back of the electric box, and tighten it.
2. Wipe the connecting surface of the welding head clean, connect it to the transducer of the vibrating tube, and lock it with a wrench. Note: When connecting, you must ensure that the two connecting surfaces between the welding head and the transducer are consistent and locked. Do not allow the connection screws to be too long or the sliding teeth cannot be locked, otherwise the sound wave will not be transmitted smoothly and cause damage to the unit.
3. When loading and unloading the welding head, two wrenches must be used to clamp the welding and the transducer respectively, and one of the parts must not be locked or loaded or unloaded, so as to avoid damage to the hand-held vibration tube.
4. After checking that points 1 and 2 are installed properly, plug the power cord socket into the external power socket, and flip the power switch, then the power indicator light is on.
5. Lightly press the sound wave control switch, and you can hear the "squeak" sound of the welding hair when the sound wave is transmitted to the welding head, indicating that the machine is working normally and can be put into use.
6. When the machine is working abnormally, do not disassemble the equipment privately. Please notify the supplier or send the equipment to the manufacturer for inspection and maintenance.
Application range of ultrasonic spot welding machine
1. Plastic toys, water guns, aquarium game consoles, children's dolls, plastic gifts, etc.;
2. Electronic products: recording, tape cassettes and core wheels, disk shells, mobile phone battery panels and rectifier transformers, switch sockets, remote controls, electronic mosquito swatters, imitation bottle caps, etc.
3. Household appliances: electronic clocks, electric blow dryers, steam iron water tanks, electric kettles, computers, etc.
4. Stationery and daily necessities: sealed containers such as stationery boxes, aquarium rulers, folder middle seams and shells, pen holders, cosmetic box shells, toothpaste tube seals, cosmetic mirrors, vacuum flasks, lighters, seasoning bottles, etc.
5. Automobiles, motorcycles: batteries, front corner lights, rear lights, meters, reflectors, etc.
6. Applications in the sports industry: table tennis, table tennis rackets, badminton rackets, tennis rackets, golf clubs, pool tables, treadmill drum skipping rope grip steppers, treadmill accessories, jumping boxes, gymnastics mats, boxing gloves, boxing sandbags, Sports equipment such as Sanda protective gear, path sign, X display rack, etc. are widely used in ultrasonic plastic welding machines for plastic spot welding.
7. Ultrasonic washing machine for hardware mechanical parts, bearings, pneumatic components, electronic devices, optical devices, medical devices, gold and silver jewelry and parts before electroplating. The power ranges from 100W to 5000W, and the trough type, immersion type, heating type, high density, low frequency and other non-standard special models can also be designed and manufactured according to user needs.
8. Ultrasonic lace melting machine, ultrasonic quilting machine, ultrasonic lace machine, and ultrasonic mask stiffening machine in the textile, garment and craft jewelry industries are a new production process in this industry, which will help the industry improve product quality and increase productivity. , Reduce work intensity.