In the operation of the ultrasonic welding machine, the […]
In the operation of the ultrasonic welding machine, the three most common faults of the ultrasonic welding machine are: abnormal ultrasonic current overload, abnormal ultrasonic heating, and abnormal whistling of ultrasonic products. Then today, we will focus on these three faults. Analysis and solution, I hope to be helpful to friends~
Ultrasonic problem 1: Ultrasonic current overload is abnormal
When the generator sends out an overload alarm, check according to the following steps:
1. Sometimes there may be situations where the no-load test is normal but not working properly. It may be that the internal sound energy components such as the welding head have changed, causing the sound energy to be transmitted poorly. Here is a relatively simple judgment method: hand touch method. The amplitude of the normal working welding head or horn surface is very uniform when it is working, and the hand feels velvety and smooth. When the sound energy is not transmitted smoothly, there will be a feeling of bubbles or burrs on the hand. It is necessary to use the elimination method to eliminate the problematic parts. The same situation can occur when the generator is abnormal, because normally, the input waveform of the transducer should be detected as a smooth sine wave. This phenomenon can also occur when there are spikes or abnormal waveforms on the sine wave. At this time, another pruning acoustic energy component can be used to replace it for identification.
2. Ultrasonic no-load test. If the working current is normal, it may be that the ultrasonic welding head has contacted objects that should not be touched or the parameter adjustment between the ultrasonic welding head and the welding seat has failed.
3. When the ultrasonic no-load test is abnormal, first observe whether the ultrasonic mold is cracked and whether the installation is firm, then remove the welding head and perform no-load test to eliminate whether the ultrasonic transducer + ultrasonic horn has a problem. Step to exclude. After eliminating the possibility of failure of the transducer + horn, replace the new welding head for judgment.
Ultrasonic problem two: abnormal heating of the ultrasonic mold
Ultrasonic molds will have a certain degree of heat during work, which is caused by the loss of mechanical energy of the material itself and the heat conduction of ultrasonic objects. Whether the ultrasonic mold heating is normal or not, the criterion is that when there is no load (that is, not touching the workpiece), the ultrasonic wave should be continuously emitted for more than half an hour, and the temperature should not exceed 50-70°C. If heating history, it proves that the ultrasonic mold has been damaged or the material is unqualified. , Need to be replaced; too high mold temperature is usually accompanied by abnormally high ultrasonic current;
Ultrasonic problem three: abnormal howling occurs in the ultrasonic mold
When the ultrasonic mold has howling, the following reasons should be analyzed:
1. Whether the ultrasonic mold is in contact with objects that should not be contacted;
2. Whether the ultrasonic welding head screws are loose;
3. Whether the ultrasonic mold has cracks;