Ultrasonic metal welding principle:
The principle of ultrasonic metal welding is a special method of connecting the same metal or dissimilar metals by using mechanical vibration energy of ultrasonic frequency (over 16KHz). When the metal is ultrasonically welded, it neither sends current to the workpiece nor applies high-temperature heat source to the workpiece, but it converts the vibration energy of the frame into the work of friction, deformation energy and limited temperature rise under the static pressure. The metallurgical bonding between joints is a solid-state welding without melting the base metal. Therefore, it effectively overcomes the phenomena of spatter and oxidation during resistance welding.
Ultrasonic metal welding features:
1. The two objects to be welded are overlapped, and the solid state is formed by ultrasonic vibration and pressure bonding. The joining time is short, and the casting part (rough surface) defects do not occur in the joining part.
2. Compared with the ultrasonic welding and resistance welding methods, the mold has a long service life, less mold repair and replacement time, and easy to achieve automation.
3. Ultrasonic welding can be performed between different metals of the same metal, which consumes much less energy than electric welding.
4. Compared with other pressure welding, ultrasonic welding requires less pressure, and the deformation amount is less than 10%, while the cold deformation welding has a workpiece deformation of 40% -90%.
5. Ultrasonic welding does not require pre-treatment of the surface to be welded and post-treatment after welding like other welding.
6. Ultrasonic welding does not require external factors such as flux, metal filler, and external heating.
7. Ultrasonic welding can reduce the temperature effect of the material to a very low temperature (the temperature of the welding zone does not exceed 50% of the absolute melting temperature of the metal to be welded), so that the metal structure does not change, so it is very suitable for welding applications in the electronic field.
Ultrasonic metal welding machine can perform single-point welding, multi-point welding and short strip welding on the filament or sheet materials of non-ferrous metals such as copper, silver, aluminum, and nickel. It can be widely used in the welding of thyristor leads, fuse pieces, electrical leads, lithium battery pieces, and tabs.
Advantages of ultrasonic metal welding: ultrasonic welding of different metal materials
(1) High fusion strength
(2) Close to cold processing, no annealing of workpiece, no trace of oxidation;
(3) Good conductivity after welding, very low or nearly zero resistivity
(4) Low requirements on the surface of the weld metal, which can be welded by oxidation or plating;
(5) Short soldering time without any flux, gas or solder;
(6) Welding without sparks, environmental protection and safety.
20K metal welding machine technical parameters
Rated power: 4000W / 6000W
Resonant frequency: 20KHZ ± 400HZ
Amplitude adjustable range: 25μm-75μm
Adjustable pressure range: 0.01-0.9Mpa
Adjustable range of welding time: 0.01-10s
Adjustable range of welding energy: 1 ~ 9999J
Operation interface: touch screen, Chinese interface (can switch between Chinese and English)
Rated current: 16A
Rated voltage: AC220V
Air pipe interface pipe diameter: 0.8MPa dry and clean compressed air, the pipe diameter is φ6mm
Power plug specifications: standard two-phase three-wire plug
Communication protocol: Ethernet communication
Hangzhou Successful Ultrasound Equipment Co., Ltd is a Ultrasonic metal welding manufacturers and Ultrasonic metal welding factory, we offer Ultrasonic metal welding for sale online. We have a number of ultrasonic technology patents certificates. Can be customized processing. Please write down your requirements, including product use, size, power, effect, purpose of use, etc., and send them to us, we will carefully discuss your needs and then reply to you. You can also click here to learn more about the application of ultrasonic products.